Text Gedik

Background Layout

Sunday, February 20, 2011

addicted to Starbuck Coffee

it seem quite a while i didn't post anything that is long as an essay..haha..well i've been so busy lately with my internship...working in TMTC is really a good experience as i get to learned a lot there..well that never stop my favorite activity..hehe..as usual..i'm so into Starbuck..i just don't know why..but it like i can't say no for Starbuck..hehehe :) yup2..so addicted to it...like hell yeah!!
so..last few weeks..i've been to Sunway Pyramid with someone..hihihi...and i was like crazy shopping still i get ache all over my body..:) but...what ever it is..it is full of satisfaction..i am so happy like 'super duper' happy! :)

"look at how excited i am??"

"hurray!! let chill at Starbuck :P"

"OMG..is this big damn thing gonna fall on me??"

"Satisfaction enjoying my drinks.."


in the same day..i did buy a new hand bags..:) yup..still like any other ordinary girl out there that loves to shops a lot :) <3...well i really had much fun..
at the same time..i really do wanna admit..that shopping is one of my hobby that i shall said suitable to make as a "soul therapy"..
and credit to my someone that had accompany me for the hold day..and bought me a lunch..movie..& tea's..
hahaha..thnx for this beautiful pic too..hahaha...i really enjoy being your camera object to snap..
hopefully we could go and chill again some other time..:)
but..maybe on some other place..hahaha..u know i love to walk aren't u..hehehe..


till then..thnx for reading :)











No comments: