Text Gedik

Background Layout

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lazy Mood

as time past..now its already Ramadhan..huhu..yeay!!time for diet..haha..guess i'm not losing weight..but gaining..well..its my final year this semester..so..its been lots of works to settle up..lots of project..huh..felt like dying..
this is when my lazy mood arrived...felt so lazy to do all my revision..to research about my final project..huh..man it suck..
this lazy mood is just so good until i'm totally not interested in doing anything but to enjoy all my time with surfing the internet..movies and karaoke...hahaha..
i'm not lazy in doing all this staff..funny..but its true..
i just need to overcome this lazy mood..or else..it will bring bad influence in my life..beside..i need to stand alone in doing all this work..i just can't relay it on others anymore...

No comments: