Text Gedik

Background Layout

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love is For Everyday














out of sudden we have past this hold one year with many problem..
but you still here with me holding my hand tight like you first did..
all those up's and down's moment we face like nothing gonna separate us apart..
as the time past..we build the trust in our heart so that our believe never change
and now..i'm not scared to called u mind..
time is a good teacher in knowing u as my beloved..
memories is a good experience in building my faith in you..
all the moment past i went..was full of love and joys..as long i'm sure that i can feel the warm of your body..
the warm of your breath makes me feel calm..
the warm of your body makes me feel safe..
the warm of your touch just turn me naturally..
thanks for loving me Muhammad Zakwan
you make me believe that "Love is for Everyday"
ILYSM

No comments: