Text Gedik

Background Layout

Monday, November 22, 2010

Stop..please..stop..

Stop with all the nonsense..go for the right..
stop with the acting...face for the fact...
Stop..stop..stop...
Do as u wish..a pretender must stop..
seeing others makes me see how stupid i am..
but..ain't enough...u though me this way..
so accept me the way u thought earlier..
stop..please stop..
satisfied with what u have reach???
good..coz its ain't coming back..
laugh..laugh..laugh...
until all the laugh turns to tiers..
so now tell me...how do u feel??
arrogant..selfish..non-religion..
yup..that's what i was made off..cool right???
so tell me whats your??
stop...try to look back..
try to see on the other side..
never let u be in the same shoe...
then u'll noticed how world looks like in my shoe..
see..see as u may see...
judge..judge as u may judge...
its the way that might been criticize...
so stop...stop creating those nonsense..
barking won't made u better...
but its the other wards..!

No comments: