Text Gedik

Background Layout

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To my Sayang..


Dear Fiz..
nothing can change how I felt towards U now..
how much I love U day by day..the truth is..I was so afraid to loose U...
being with U..is the most wonderful things I ever felt..
without U..guess my world be over too...
now that we almost fell apart..
I'm sure will never gonna let that to happen..
so please try to understand whats been hiding deep inside...

Sayang,
I was not perfect until I meet U..
U were the one in this ♥ since the first moment I saw U...
I was very proud to call U mine..a very gentle guy with a warm heart.
I know that I am not perfect...I always do silly thing that might hurt your feeling...
but I never meant it that way..

Love,
I tried to be the way U want me to be...tried to follow all that U think the best for our relationship..coz I just want the best for U..
I'm changed not just for u..but it coz I know that it was for my owned good too..
but I can't deny..I can't make it on my own...
I need your support and advice..
not your judgment..
well..it was just fine.the way we think that make us different form each other..
so now..let me be the one to understand U well...
I'll do anything..as long as..U..never let go of my hand...
never leave me alone...
I just want U to know that..I was never been force to do all these thing..
coz I'm doing it with all my heart and soul..
I was never been force to love U..I never felt the burden in turning the way U asked me too...I love it that way...
I just hope this relationship will remain..
sorry for all those silly things that I have done...
I ♥ U

No comments: