Text Gedik

Background Layout

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dia yang bernama Lelaki

Assalamualaikum..

Firstly..Myra tau update Myra ade je yang akan membaca..so i'm taking this opportunity to speak..
well..you..you may know who you are..i got no intention at all to contact your husband..it was him that keep coming back to my..lots i have do to avoid him..yet he is still calling..i was so thankful cause you guys get married..cause..i thought that he will.. stop bothering me..but yet..on one sudden Sunday..he called me..asking bout my life..and everything...on that second..i knew that with that call...there will be a problem coming..
i know i was wrong when i agreed to meet him before..at that moment..i thought that there is no wrong to meet an old friend after five years we have not contact each other..at that particular moment..i didn't know that he is engage to you or to anyone..cause he said..there is no one to bother..but..as time past..i knew that there is someone in his life..for me its fine..cause i'm seeing someone too..so for me..he is no one..and not more than just friend..
meeting him that night..turn to be a good moment for us..after a movie..we went for dinner than i went home..that night he called me again..and it keep on and on and on..for the following night...till one day i told him to stop..cause i need time for my own self..and for my boyfriend as well...
later when i'm back to continue my sem in Shamelin...he start to see me again..again..and again..sometimes..i was next to him while you called...i tried to avoid him so many time..but it didn't work...he keeps calling and keep asking me to meet him..
sampailah dye cakap yang dye nak kawin...that time.. i was so happy..sebab fikir yang dye takkan kacau lagi..tapi..tibe-tibe dye muncul pulak lagi..and kali ni..call and ckp yang you bace my blog ni..
siap suruh i tuka ape yang i tulis..tell me..is it wrong for me to tell that how is he behind you??
well..hello dear wife for him...i tak kacau husband you..but he is the one that keeps coming back..tak tau dah nak buat ape...so..dah-dah la ok..i penat..bosan dah dengan drama husband you tu..tak sudah-sudah nak buat masalah..i tak nak gaduh dengan you..just want to make everything clear with you..i sendiri ade life i sendiri..and i sendiri ade relationship yang i kena jaga..sorry la if you terase or ape..
but i just can't take it with your husband stupid attitude...
well..take care dear wife for him.. 
salam

No comments: