Text Gedik

Background Layout

Monday, January 3, 2011

3 Jan 2011..Happy Birthday to me..

today i'm officially 21..huhu..what a number..felt time flies so fast..it was like yesterday when i'm in my mom's arm..when i lost my superhero [my beloved dad] in life..when..i pass my primary school..then i faced SPM..n now..here i am..furthering my study in business IT..it was cool..as time past..i manage to learned lots of new thing..meet new people..

owh..dad..i really wish u were with me celebrating my 21st birthday today..how i miss u so..miss ur hugs..
i really miss all the thing we used to do n shared together..i still remember those silly dance we used to do when mummy's is angry..hehehe..i miss u so damn much old man!!

all these while..mummy was my superb bestfriend..mother..n everything in my world..she was so strong facing all the probs that we had..she always calm in everything she did..n wise in every action she took..i'm so lucky to have her always by my side..she was super as she wants me to diet..but she always cooked all the delicious meal for me..hehehe...time past..i found that she is getting much cool now..i now can shared lots of "boys" stories with her..n seeks for her advice..

late 5 months..i've hook up with this one cute guys i guess..hihihi..i was definitely so in love with him now..he was so caring..cute..responsible..good in religion..matured..n loyal..:)
huhuhu..but he is one kind of ego..bad temper.. too emotional..n too down to earth..that shall describe him much..hehe...i really felt such comfortable being with him..although sometimes he does annoyed me with his way of thinking..but..guess..i really still learning to know him much better..i hope..we manage to be together forever..coz..that is what he promise me..(^_^)
hehe..my life seem so complete while i know that i have lots of people that love me a lot..:)
thnx guys for being with me all these years..

mummy: if i need to choose..i in thousand of flower for my life..i'll choose u.. i love u mom! ♥ muwaaahxx!

daddy: if i could turn back time n be with u..i promise i will never let u go..i just so proud to be daughter..n called u my superhero..:) i miss u so much abah..
do pray for my best from there ya! muuwaahxx!

Fiz: i wish u would understand me well as time fly..i just want nothing more except for your love..being with u..i totally felt so secure..thnx for always being there for me..thnx for loving me too..i always pray for u good sayang..insyaAllah..i'll take a good care of this relationship too
u know..mummy said that..u have the same attitude as my dad..guess that is the reason why i love u so..:)

Happy Birthday to me..although there is no celebration..but..i'm so happy coz i manage to face my life for thise hole 21 years...thnx Allah..for all the strength u have gave me..
please show n guide me to the right path..

2 comments:

Anisa said...

happy birthday!!

waa.muda lagi rupenyee

(:

Lara Biru said...

thnx dear..mude xde law mude sgt..
da tua gak nih..