Text Gedik

Background Layout

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3 in TM

today is my third day in TM..huh..i woke up pretty late as i was so damn tired with class and task that i have to complete from Madam Prema..huhu..:) well..so far i got all the good people around me..huhu..and i'm quite comfortable in this surrounding..
well..i just read several comment in facebook that saying that some of my friends still haven't got any task yet from their supervisor..lucky i've got something from Madam Prema..haha..:)
right now..i'm enjoying "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion.. 'En Ali..minat lagu jiwang rupe nya..hahaah
well..i've got something to share with all of u guys today..this is something that really tickles me when ever i saw this board on my way home to Station Damai every evening..:)


Trying to find the way to go down..and Up..huhuhu
funny..



well..i'll try my best to snap pic to post for u guys u view how my office looks..:)
bye..

No comments: