Text Gedik

Background Layout

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day out..Mamak's Lepaking :)




Peace..happy..


Enjoying ice tea although its so 'ta sedap'

at mamak's view during sunset..

the fav object to be snap that day.. its a must..haha :)

i was suppose to go out in order to complete my TM task..huhu..but lastly..i enjoyed being an object to be snap..haha..nasib korang law..sape suh bawak camera kan...xpasal2 bettrie korang kong sbb asyik gamba ak..hahaha..ape2 lah pown..thnx sangat2..sure there still lots of nice pic of me although u are not so good in handling me as ur object to be captured..hahaha :)
wah2..next time bayar ok..:D
anyway..my task given from Mr Thamil is still uncomplete yet..still finding ways to transfer 6000 data from excel to access..huhuhu..penat sgt ok nk copy and paste jew..
well..my second week here was cool..still didn't meet my supervisor yet..didn't really know wheter his back yet or not..huhu..susah btol nk jumpe mamat seko tuh!!


till next time..see ya!!
bubye..tc!

(^_^)v




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos :)

Lara Biru said...

thnx dear..:)
credit to FZ for his great jop..