Text Gedik

Background Layout

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Confiusion

~who shall lead me for a path..~
 Have you jump into a situation where you just felt so worst for the hole day??well..that is how i felt right on this period now..i just couldn't describe my real feeling now..i just feel so worst and numb..i guess..
well..i feel bad what things that i never did..i fell down..for those incident that drag me into it without my willingness..without my soul 100% said "yes"..


i'm now in a place where i get to know these people and i learn many new thing and gain more experience by days..well..these people i meet sometimes automatically drag me and make me felt guilty in everything action that i made..but i never have the strength stands for my right or voice for my opinions.but..no matter what..all this is an experience that makes me become more stronger and much wiser and better that i used to be before..


~me being speechless~



i realize that i have to trust in my self only..and never let anyone stop my way..but am i that strong to do so??
i do need a guide and advice..it hard to just spill it out everything that is on my mind..but..i guess..i shall just keep it all alone till i really find the correct answer in my life and what i'm looking for..


i have to learn to say yes and accept everything with all my heart although its hard and hush to be accepted..well..if there is no bitter..there will be no sweet at all right???i might need to be mo positive..

have a real and pure spirits that  my mom usually have when having problem..i always admire my mom..she was always calm and never leaves her smile away..everything she did..it must come with a smile in her pretty face..as if there is no problem going on her head.. 

~regretting will never brings any change in mistake that have been made~  




No comments: